You will see an adjustment in your account if a Store removes ShopAtHome’s credit for a purchase, or partial amount of your purchase. This disqualifies your purchase or a partial amount of your purchase.
Reasons why you may see an adjustment to your order:
- Your order was returned or cancelled
- Your order was changed with the Store directly (e.g. payment issues, updates, corrections, items added to your order, items exchanged, etc.).
- The adjusted amount was a discounted amount or paid with rewards.
- The adjusted amount was on an item that is not eligible. See the store's Cash Back Terms for exclusions.
- An error was made in the initial credit and a correction was processed to correct it.