Yes! ShopAtHome uses SSL (Secure Socket Layer) and firewall technology to protect your personal information.
Articles in this section
- What happens if my account becomes inactive?
- Is my personal information safe with ShopAtHome?
- How can I unsubscribe from ShopAtHome's email list?
- Why do I have to verify my email address?
- Why am I not receiving an emails to reset my password?
- Why can't I use my email address to join ShopAtHome?
- Why do you need my address?
- How do I join ShopAtHome?
- How does payment from Amazon and PayPal work?